We all want the perfect marriage and we want it to last! I’m not certain that the perfect marriage exists, but what I can reiterate is that marriage is fun and doing life with your spouse is an experience of note! Yes there are tough days when you feel like you want to ring each other’s necks, and then there are days where it’s all sunshine and roses and you just fall in love all over again!
Now, you might be single and not married at this stage. You too can use these key points and apply them once you do decide to tie the knot.
In searching for the winning formula of making a marriage last, I discovered 30 key points that a survey revealed.
Here are the Top 30 things that make the perfect marriage:
- Accepting each other’s faults
- Respecting each other
- Supporting each other
- Being able to say sorry
- Being kind to each other
- Saying ‘I love you’
- Quality time together
- Give and take on both sides
- Being best friends
- A positive outlook/personality
- Having a sense of humour
- Giving each other time alone
- Sharing the household duties
- Not criticizing each other in front of others
- Regular sex
- Talking everything through
- Shared interests
- Being able to argue and forget about it
- Remembering anniversaries and birthdays
- Regular kisses and cuddles
- Sharing parental duties
- Deep and meaningful conversations
- Ending an argument before going to bed
- Spontaneous romantic gestures
- Regular vacations together
If you need help in your marriage or if you are single and considering getting married and would like more info or advice on how to prepare for marriage and build a healthy family, please make contact with us today and we’ll gladly assist you in this. Click yes on the popup or click the banner below.
Credit: Edited // Daily Mail