Spinach and Beef
Featured Cook: Gloria from The DRC
- palm oil
- 1 big tomato
- peanut butter
1.Cut your beef in small pieces
2.Chop onions & tomato
3. Chop your spinach in small pieces
5. Cook Spinach in water at low temperature for 10-15 minutes,then throw hot water away & rinse Spinach in cold water.
4. Place a pot on your stove at medium temperature and pour in 3 table spoons of palm oil.
5. Throw in onions & garlic then add your pieces of meat. Stir regularily. Add tomatoes and 1/2 tea spoon of garlic and continue frying until ingredients mix well & beef softens.
6. Add your cooked spinach in the mix, stir all together.
7. Take 1 table spoon of peanut butter put in cup with 1/2 a cup of cold water.mix this using a spoon & pour it in your pot. add a dash of salt and nutmeg.
8. Leave to cook for 10 minutes.
Ready to serve!
Can be served with rice, plantain banana or Pap.