Pineapple and Pea Salad
Featured Cook: Tamburai from Zimbabwe
- 500g Cut pieces of fresh Pineapple
- 1 cup Frozen or fresh peas
- Fresh coriander
- Lemon juice
- Fry up Pineapples in some olive oil on a high heat until golden brown
- Remove fried pineapple from pan, place them on a plate, and let it cool.
- Fry peas in the same pan until semi cooked, add half of the coriander.
- Make a salad dressing by mixing lemon juice, olive oil, a pinch of salt and coriander.
- Pour salad dressing over the pineapple and peas.
Hits: an alternative to pineapple could be plantain and an alternative to fresh coriander could be fresh mint.