Mopani Worms (Madora or Mancimbi) in Hot Chilli Sauce
Featured Cook: Nyasha from Zimbabwe
- A packet of mopani worms
- Half an onion
- One chilli
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 pinches of salt
- 3 pinches of black pepper
- Half cup of water
- First soak your mopani worms in hot water for 10 minutes. This will soften and clean them at the same time.
- Cut your onions , chilli and tomatoes. Then place a frying pan on your stove with some cooking oil.
- Fry onion and chilli first till they are crispy but soft with the salt and black pepper. Add your tomatoes and fry them till it becomes like a sauce. Also add water little by little to prevent tomatoes from sticking from the pan.
- Drain your mopani worms from the water and place them in the sauce. Allow them to simmer together for 10 minutes. Then you are ready to serve.
Do you have questions about Jesus or would like to know more? We would love to connect with you. Just click below to send us your questions!