Microwave Chocolate Cake
Featured Cook: Jeanette from South Africa
- 1 cup (250ml) Self raising flour
- 1 cup (250ml) Sugar
- 1 cup (250ml) Warm water
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 5ml vanilla essence
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 2 bars of hazelnut chocolate
- 50ml milk
- Mix all the ingredients, do not over-stir.
- Spray a microwavable cake ring or casserole dish.
- Throw in bowl and cook for 10min in microwave or until cooked through.
- Allow cake to cool and tip out of dish.
- Break chocolate bars into a smaller microwavable dish or mug, add milk and microwave until melted.
- Pour over cooled cake.