Feature Cook: Nobsie from Zimbabwe
- Mealie Meal – 2 cups
- Pumpkin – 1/4 of a crown pumpkin – chopped – enough to half fill a medium sized pot.
- Sugar – 2tbl spoons
- Boil Pumpkin until very soft.
- Mash it – not too finely, just enough to enable you to make a porridge.
- Mix half a cup of mealie meal in a small bowl with water and make a thick paste.
- Mix paste into the pumpkin porridge – let that cook for about 3-4 min in medium heat.
- Add the rest of the mealie meal to make a thick paste – Sadza/Isitshwala/Pap.
- Cook on medium heat for 3-10min, mixing it halfway through.
You can enjoy it with meat or any vegetables of your choice.
Do you have questions about Jesus or would like to know more? We would love to connect with you. Just click below to send us your questions!