Featured Cook: TC from South Africa
- Approximately 15 Chicken Feet.
- 1 Onion.
- Salt to taste.
- 4-5 teaspoons of Curry Powder.
- Cooking Oil.
- Water (for boiling).
- Put the chicken feet in hot water for at least 5-10min.
- Then clean chicken feet thoroughly by peeling off all skin and nails.
- Boil chicken feet in water until soft (DO NOT OVERCOOK).
- Drain some of the water and continue cooking.
- Add oil, onion and curry powder and salt to taste (Cook for at least 15-20min).
Enjoy hot or cold with pap!
Do you have questions about Jesus or would like to know more? We would love to connect with you. Just click below to send us your questions!