Caldeirada (Portuguese Fish Stew)
Featured Cook: Cassidy from South Africa
- 2 White Potatoes
- Lamb meat
- 2 Fresh tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 1 Green pepper
- Chorizo [Portuguese sausage]
- 4 medium carrots
- 1 clove of garlic
- Boil the potatoes
- Put a frying pan on the stove on a high heat, add some oil and brown the lamb
- Add onion, green pepper, diced tomato and carrot, garlic.
- Allow to cook for 20-25minutes
- Add the olives and cooked potatoes to the mixture and serve with white rice
Do you have questions about Jesus or would like to know more? We would love to connect with you. Just click below to send us your questions!