Featured Cook: Elle from South Africa
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder (sweet or withoutsugar)
- 1 package of chocolate sprinkles
- small paper cases -Like the ones you would use for cupcakes really small.
- Put the condensed milk, butter, egg yolk and cocoa powder in a pan and mix them all together
- Let the mixture cook over low heat for about 12 minutes, stirring it constantly until the mixture loosens from the bottom of the pan and it is thick like cream.
- Put the mixture on a greased plate and allow it to cool down completely.
- Roll 1 teaspoon of mixture into small balls. Tip: Grease your hands with butter before making the small balls. Wash your hands once in a while if necessary
- Put the chocolate sprinkles in a bowl and roll the small balls in the chocolate sprinkles.
- Place balls in small paper patty cases and then on a serving plate.
Do you have questions about Jesus or would like to know more? We would love to connect with you. Just click below to send us your questions!